Graduated in architecture from University of Florence in 1990. Practised Pottery at “Antica Fornace Di Bacchereto’ in Vinci-Tuscany, 1982-84.
- Worked in studios of architecture in South Italy and Florence doing projects for housing, commercial and public buildings. 1990-1998
- Independent Practice in India, 1998-present, including innovative urban planning, sustainable architecture, landscape, interiors, product design and photography.
- Part of team in Auroville’s Future – Town Planning & Centre for Urban Research, 1998-2005
- Worked in close association with Auroville’s chief architect Roger Anger on various planning and architectural projects. 1998-2007.
- Coordinator of Architecture and Urban design, L’avenir d’Auroville, 2007-2009
Nature of work
- Innovative Urban Planning
- Sustainable Architecture
- Interior &Product design
- Internships offered to students in architecture related design fields
- Set up Photography Archive Bank of over 50000 pictures on all areas of interest on Auroville 1968-present & partly on India
Pino in WEB